Continuum Connect services children, youth and adults with a variety of complex medical conditions.
Our team will work with healthcare and insurance providers to obtain approval for specialized products and equipment. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most third-party insurances.
We provide assistance through a dedicated phone line for patients and healthcare professionals, as well as support from an experienced team trained to facilitate the unique challenges patients experience when ordering medical supplies.
We also help with determining if the patient would benefit from additional support from a dedicated product coordinator based on the complexity of the condition.
Connect with us!
Equipment and Supplies
- Enteral Products/Nutritional Supplies
- Enteral Pumps
- Enteral Tubes
- Wound Care
- Mobility Aids
- Toileting and Bathing Systems
- Tracheostomy Supplies and Kits
- Complex Rehab Power and Manual Wheelchairs *
- Homecare Beds, Electric and Manual *
- Specialty Beds, including Pedicraft Canopy Beds *