Title: Warehouse Technician
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists shipping and receiving, moving materials and items from receiving or stored areas to shipping or other designated areas Sorting and placing materials or items on shelves or in bin location
- Prepares order for shipping using UPS scale to determine cost
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for employee traffic
- Maintains warehouse by emptying trash, sweeping, dusting and mopping
- Organizes warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Prepare for next day by bringing necessary stock out front and unload as needed including pre- staging of supplies for next day’s distribution
- Makes management aware of need to reorder necessary maintenance supplies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write, count, accurately
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment
- One-year warehouse experience (preferred)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and state the position you are applying for in the email subject line.