Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
CHC Solutions Inc., provider of durable medical equipment is looking for a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative receives calls from patients or physician offices ordering/reordering supplies and are responsible for the verification of benefits, obtaining all initial pre-authorizations, processing recurring orders, scheduling deliveries and meeting customer needs while working in a busy office environment. Customer Service Representatives will enter all order information into our billing software and will be responsible for being able to input and retrieve data.
- 2-5 years Durable Medical Equipment industry experience necessary.
- Strong knowledge of health insurance benefit design required.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Function in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary.
CHC Solutions values its employees and offers an exceptional benefits package. When submitting your resume, please include your salary requirement.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position you are applying for in the email subject line.